Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #141: Bookishly Ever After, by Isabel Bandeira




This is a weekly event hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!!


Here's my choice for this week!




Bookishly Ever After
 (Ever After, Book 1) 
Trade Paperback, 360 pages
Spencer Hill Contemporary
January 12, 2016
 Contemporary Romance,Young Adult Fiction


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21018154-bookishly-ever-after?ac=1






In a perfect world, sixteen-year-old Phoebe Martins’ life would be a book. Preferably a YA novel with magic and a hot paranormal love interest. Unfortunately, her life probably wouldn’t even qualify for a quiet contemporary. But when Phoebe finds out that Dev, the hottest guy in the clarinet section, might actually have a crush on her, she turns to her favorite books for advice. Phoebe overhauls her personality to become as awesome as her favorite heroines and win Dev’s heart. But if her plan fails, can she go back to her happy world of fictional boys after falling for the real thing?
  

 
Why I'm waiting on this one!

The title of this novel attracted me right way!! 
How could could I possibly pass it by?
What did it mean? How were books involved?
I didn't know, but I had to find out!
And there's that gorgeous cover!
When I read the plot, I knew I had to feature
this novel, because what the female
protagonist does is something I've been 
doing for most of my life -- seeking 
advice from books!
And this one is SOOOO mine!!





What do you think of my choice?
Leave your link below, so I can
come check out your pick(s)!







2 comments:

  1. I think this sounds like a great read and I will have to add it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing it. I remember seeing it around on some blogs, but after seeing more about it, I definitely want to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barb!

    I think this novel will be a very sweet romantic read! And the fact that books are involved immediately attracted me! Glad you like it, too!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)