Sunday, June 10, 2012

On My Bookshelves #28





My Sunday book meme
highlights books that I own,
but have somehow never gotten to,
as well as those wonderful books
I would love to re-read!!


Here are my picks for this week!






(Daughters of the Glen #1)
Mass Market Papeerback, 356 pages
Pocket Books
June 26, 2007
Genres: Fantasy, Romance,
Historical Fiction




From the Amazon Synopsis

SCOTLAND, 1272. Connor MacKiernan, a descendant of the Fae Prince, is a warrior who lives only for honor and duty. Though he's vowed never to marry, that's exactly what he must do to save his sister. Enter a little Faerie magic, and the search for a bride is on.
 
DENVER, 2007. Caitlyn Coryell is having a really bad day -- she just discovered her fiancé with another woman! Imagine her surprise when she puts on some sexy lingerie and an antique pendant and Connor appears in her bedroom, begging for her help.







(Dark Dynasties #2)
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Forever (Original Edition)
January 1, 2012
Genres: Paranormal Romance,
Urban Fantasy

From the Amazon Synopsis

Wild and passionate by nature, Lyra Black is not just any werewolf. She's the future leader of the powerful pack of the Thorn -- if she can stay alive long enough to inherit the title.

One of the Cait Sith bloodline of vampire cat-shifters, Jaden Harrison has no interest in the wars plaguing the world of night. But when he rescues Lyra from a violent attack, they're both captured by an insatiable desire that threatens to overwhelm them and bind them together for eternity . . . just as ancient enemies prepare to strike.



Both of these novels sound
absolutely enthralling,
and I really can't understand why
I haven't read them yet...
I've read the first one in
the Dark Dynasties series, and
totally devoured it!
I hope to be able to get to each of these
sometime this year...




What do you think of my choices?
Have you read either one,
or both,
of these books?






2 comments:

  1. I am definitely curious about that thirty nights book. Love the cover and the synopsis. I hope it ends up being a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, that cover pulled me in right away! It sounds like an enchanting story, as well. I'll really have to plan on getting this one read this year! Thanks for commenting! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)