Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE 45TH ANNIVERSARY "STAR TREK" CONVENTION!!!!!



FOR CRAZY OBSESSED "STAR TREK" FANS!!!!

(Hey, that's me!!)

Creation Entertainment celebrates the 45th anniversary
of this great, highly imaginative series!! 
The convention will take place at
The Rio Suites Hotel
in Las Vegas, from August 11 to 14, 2011!!!

Here are some of the guests attending:















Of course, there will be many more guests,
from the various versions of the ST series., 
such as Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes,
Kate Mulgrew, J.G. Hertzler, Robin Curtis,
and many others.
I happen to prefer the classic version, so that's why I have
highlighted characters from it.
Sadly, some classic series actors are no longer with us, like
James Doohan (Scotty), Majel Barrett Roddenberry (Nurse Chapel),
and DeForest Kelley (Doctor McCoy) ....

There will be many exciting activities, naturally!!
William Shatner and Patrick Stewart will be live on-stage, there will be
a gala celebration, a writers' workshop (with SF writer David Gerrold),
and many more events!!

How I wish I could go!!!!  Alas, I cannot!  I am totally
Earth-bound....I don't have the necessary
Federation credits to attend....

For all you lucky Trekkers that will be able to beam over to Vegas,
you can obtain further information


LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)